Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Favorite Movies for 2010

Movies I've liked this year; Animal Kingdom, Another Year, The City of Your Final Destination, Conviction, Howl, The Inside Job, The Kids Are All Right, The Kings Speech, The Last Station, Love & Other Drugs, Made in Dagenham, The Runaways, The Social Network, Exit Through the Gift Shop.

Need to see; Winters Bone, White Material, True Grit, Black Swan, The Fighter,  The Way Back and Rabbit Hole.

Any recommendations for others I've missed?

Ones to avoid -- Somewhere and The Tempest.

1 comment:

  1. I must have been kidnapped this year. I've seen one on your list and that one just the other day on DVD. The Runaways. I give it a B-. Pretty formulaic. Good acting. Michael Shannon gives me the creeps. He made the same faces he made in Boardwalk Empire.

    ReplyDelete